mrsjaffe14

Just another Edublogs.org weblog

Mathematics

We are ending the year with several short topics on units of measurement and conversion plane geometry, coordinate geometry, and data. This has been a push, for sure. We were fortunate to briefly cover all of these topics before the math MCAS test in early May, but now we will return to each topic for a better sense of closure.

If you’d like your child to keep his/her math skills sharp, refer to the math links at the bottom of my blog’s homepage. They provide excellent practice on a range of math topics. Students should also be able to access their ST Math account over the summer, as well.

5 Responses to “Mathematics”

1. Isabella says:

My practice buddy would tell me I was wrong doing the new expanded form and wanted me to do the old way.

2. jamiejaffe says:

That’s very frustrating! I’ll look at the question in the morning, and we can go over it.
    Mrs. Jaffe

3. Max says:

Hi Mrs. Jaffe, Can I get a copy of the Math Challenge from you tomorrow?

4. jamiejaffe says:

Ugh! I’m so sorry, Max, that I forgot to hand the math challenge out this week AGAIN. Yes, you will give it to you tomorrow.
    Mrs. Jaffe

5. jamiejaffe says:

Ugh! I’m so sorry, Max, that I forgot to hand the math challenge out this week AGAIN. Yes, I will give it to you tomorrow.
    Mrs. Jaffe