mrsjaffe14

Just another Edublogs.org weblog

Thursday Update

on March 26, 2020

Good Afternoon!

By now you are probably all aware of Governor Baker’s announcement that extends school closures until May 4. As this health crisis persists, we count our blessings, love and cherish those around us, and hope for each other’s safety and well-being. 

Teachers will receive some more concrete plans for your child’s learning expectations, but I think what you will see as the bigger change is more opportunities for them to interact with me. This may not work for all children at the same time, but whoever can participate in the opportunities I offer will be welcomed! 

I will start with a Morning Meeting on Monday, March 30 at 9:15 a.m. Your child will be invited to connect with me through Google Hangout. Instructions for how to do that will be forthcoming. It will be a Room 14 first!!

On another note, kudos to Joann K. for submitting our class’s first book review! Check it out to the right under Book Reviews — Here’s What We’ve Read. Please encourage your child to do the same by filling out this Google form.

Until tomorrow,

Mrs. Jaffe

2 Responses to “Thursday Update”

1. Trish Adamo Clemmer says:

Where will the kids get the invite? To their school e-mail?

2. jamiejaffe says:

Great question! Did you realize I’m flying the plane while they’re building it?!?
    I haven’t decided if it makes most sense to use kids’ school email or post a link in one of the Google Classroom folders, or both! I’ll certainly let you know.
    Best,
    Mrs. Jaffe